Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hello June

It happened almost by accident. I didn't plan it. I don't know what happened. I just stopped doing it. I used to do it once or twice every week. I thought, it's not so bad, some of my friends do it much more than me. They're still doing it and having fun. In fact nearly everyone does it, but for several reasons, I seem to have stopped drinking.

Well, it's certainly lead to a healthy body and more productive weekends. This month I will be completing several goals. I'll let you know when they're done, or if things go really well, my personal assistant will.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In WW2 Churchill and Roosevelt drank. Hitler didn't.

What are you, some kind of Nazi?

7:43 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Churchill - great man, a bit fat.

Hitler - didn't smoke either, so I guess you're a Nazi too!

1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take up smoking immediately then!

1:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home