Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Effectivity

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Have you read this book? I'm going through it again now for the third time. It's quite a powerful book. I'm stuck on Habit 2 "start with the end in mind", it's difficult to plan your entire life out, but I'm giving it a go.

This is turning into Rich's book review site isn't it. I also forgot to mention Victor Frankl's 'Man's Search for Meaning' as one of the books I recently read. It was mentioned by just about every other author I read so I thought I'd give it a read too.

I need to keep a better book diary. I enjoy making mind maps of the good books I read, but it takes at least an hour, and I can't really be doing that at work during term time when I'm supposed to be making 'edutaining' Halloween or Harry Potter lesson plans. I don't even like Harry Potter, but I can see why it's popular. I just watched the Prisoner of Azkaban as I heard it was a good one, and…

Wow this post is all over the place. I could talk about so much but I shall study Kanji instead. After all that's what an effective person would do.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicked...updates..i'll stay tuned

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home